- For class II and above a transfer certificate from a recognized institution with counter sign by EO is essential.
- Selected candidates must pay the fee by the given date, otherwise selection stands cancel.
- A written request be made by parents for withdrawal (T.C.) of the students.
- No transfer certificate is issued until all the dues towards the school have not been cleared.
Payment of School Fees:
- Fees will not be accepted without a fee card.
- If the cards is lost, a duplicate fee card may be issued on payment of Rs.20/-
- Fees and dues should be paid by 20th of April, July, Oct. & Jan.
- After due date, fine will be charged.
- For non-payment of fee, the studentsâ€™ name will be struck off from roll call on the last working day of the month.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Fees will be charged quarterly.